If you have been on the hunt for the perfect home, you’re likely to have faced the dilemma of choosing between a row house and an apartment.
Here are 5 pointers to help you make the right choice between an apartment and a row house.
1. Independent and elegant home: While apartments appear to be one among many, row houses have an identity of their own. The symmetry and design of a row house adds to its aesthetical appeal and lends your home the elegance of an independent lodging.
2. Spacious interiors: A row house is similar to a villa in many ways, especially in terms of layout and design. The mutli-storeyed layout of a row house gives its residents ample space as well as privacy, which may not always be the case with an apartment.
3. Community living: Both apartments and row houses give you access to a host of amenities. In a row house, you may have to share some amenities with your neighbours, while in an apartment, you will be sharing the amenities with co-residents in the building. This is a matter of personal preference, but either way, you get the advantages of community living.
4. Privacy and security: The layout and design of a row house ensures maximum independence and privacy, while the gated community and associated security amenities assure you of complete safety.
5. Budget constraints: There are several advantages to living in an independent, multi-storeyed home (which you don’t get in an apartment), and you can avail of them all in a row house, sans the hefty price tag of a villa. If you’re looking for the experience of a villa at a price tag that’s closer to that of an apartment, then a row house is the way to go.
Looking to invest in the perfect home? Explore premium homes in Nashik at Ashok Astoria, a residential project by Peninsula Land Ltd. with ready possession homes on Gangapur Road, Nashik.