If you have been looking to make a home investment, then make sure to explore your options in the city of Nashik. In the recent years, Nashik has emerged as one of the most popular and fastest growing cities in the golden triangle in Maharashtra, with Mumbai and Pune being the other two cities. The favourable climate, strategic location and excellent connectivity by road, are some of the major reasons that have contributed to Nashik’s popularity as a real estate investment destination.
Here are some compelling reasons to buy a home in Nashik:
1. Ideal location and connectivity: Nashik is located at convenient distance of 150 km from Mumbai, and also offers excellent connectivity to Pune and to many other attractive weekend destinations. Nashik is well-connected to Dhulia, Aurangabad and Mumbai through its 4 lane expressways. A 4-lane expressway between Nashik and Pune and a 6-lane expressway leading to Trimbakeshwar has also been proposed. The connectivity offered by Nashik has attracted many global investors to the city.
2. Excellent employment opportunities: The expanding IT sector and increasing industrialization in the area has led to a boom in the economic and employment opportunities in Nashik. The leasing rates for commercial property in Nashik are about 30-40 percent less than those of Pune and Mumbai. About 15 percent of IT professionals from Pune and Mumbai have moved to Nashik for employment. With the airport becoming functional, many IT companies are looking set up base in Nashik. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) quarters have already been established in Sinnar, while IndiaBulls has been allotted a large tract of land for developing an SEZ.
3. Rapid infrastructural development: The city of Nashik has been recognized as one of the fastest developing cities across the globe, and this has been due to its rapid infrastructural growth. Nashik has also been selected as one among the 100 Smart Cities to be developed in India.
4. Emerging education hub: As the city of Pune becomes increasingly saturated, Nashik is set to become to next education hub with a large number of academic institutions setting up their base here. There are several international schools also coming up in the area. This will consequently boost the rental market and demand for housing in the city.
5. In the lap of nature: Nashik is known for its pleasant weather all year round, its lush green environment and its bounteous vegetation. From superior quality fruits and vegetables to the finest wine in India, you can find it all in Nashik.
With a steadily increasing demand for property, the housing market in Nashik is a fast growing one. Many homebuyers who are looking to invest in a second home are also drawn to Nashik for a number of reasons. The under-construction projects in Nashik are available at affordable prices, further fuelling the demand for homes in the city.
Looking to buy a home in Nashik? Explore 3 and 4 BHK luxurious flats on Gangapur Road, Nashik at Ashok Astoria. Ashok Astoria is a premium residential project by Peninsula Land Ltd., with ready possession town homes & row houses on Gangapur Road, Nashik.